Sunday 9 July 2006

Sunday 9 July - Brisbane



It was a pretty good week this week. My second week of training was even better than the first week. And, of course, this coming week will be even better!

Darryl cycled a couple of times to Mt Cootha. He is really enjoying these trips. I spent Saturday at the Queensland State Archives. I am continuing to get lots of interesting information there. I got home only just before I was due to meet Robyn, a friend, and my boss while at Concept Training. We had a lovely dinner at the Punjabi Palace, an Indian restaurant at West End, and then topped it off with coffee and dessert (which neither of us could finish!) at Vroom on James in the Valley. It was great to catch up again, as we hadn't seen each other since Robyn's birthday party in Mackay last year. Although she lives in Brisbane, she is very busy and doesn't get to spend much time here.



No comments:

Post a Comment